Working at TrustOn
At TrustOn we are committed to recruiting and nurturing the best talent in the security sector. We are looking for enthusiastic, personable people who can work in a team, show initiative, adaptability and good communication skills.
What do we look for?
Every member of staff that works for TrustOn must demonstrate an ability to deliver exceptional customer service and be able to remain calm and proactive under pressure.
Qualifications & Background Checks
Qualified, professional operatives are at the heart of TrustOn, so all potential employees are thoroughly vetted in accordance with the relevant British standards and SIA Regulations; this includes a full life criminal check and five year career history. If you have been disqualified from receiving your SIA Licence, you are unable to join the company. Detailed credit reference checks are carried out and applicants must hold a 10 year British or European passport before employment or have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK with all relevant visas.
Operational Assistant – South and Central Regions
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide cover for our Scheduling Centre and to be the central point for staff contact in the day to day operations. This will involve building positive relationships with the staff teams and key stakeholders. You shall be required to deal with any Client queries and complaints and ensure they are dealt with in a timely and effective manner. The role will also be responsible for ensuring contracts are fully manned at full complement and that all staff are fully trained to site specifications. You will also be required to deliver administration and management information on scheduling and staff levels. When not deployed within this function the role will be to cover security supervisor duties at our commercial sites within your allocated region.
We seek to fill this role immediately working at one of our regional offices
Hours could vary between 40-60 hours per week providing cover 5 days a week and from time to time be on call
Rates of pay will be site and experience dependent
The successful candidates will support with the following: –
- Source and screen potential retail security officer candidates
- Ensure that all Security Officers attend their respective Client sites on time and carry out duties required
- React promptly to absenteeism and organising cover accordingly
- Ensure that all parties are kept informed and provide Management Information as required
- Action all email requests/admin requests/training requirements from both clients and staff
- Provide a welcoming and efficient service to our customers, staff and visitors
- Deliver the highest standards of technical ability, management skills and customer relations, appropriate to the needs of the business
- Ensure that the security operation complies with Health & Safety requirements, and to contribute to the H&S operation
- Deliver the vision and standards set out by TrustOn Security’s Mission
- Attend sites when necessary to provide supervisor or security cover and comply with Assignment Instructions
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be smart and well presented at all times to lead by example
- Have an SIA SG/DS/CP licence
- Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ ethos
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to provide the highest standard in customer service
- Have good IT skills and be able to operate all systems that are required for the role
- Be flexible and reliable to meet the role requirements
- Have a calm personality capable of controlling difficult situations
- Be able to provide support and supervision to team members
- Have the ability to operate a workforce management system
- Be able to support in managing scheduling, sickness and holiday planning
- Have a full five year checkable work history and required documentation to be vetted
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request:
- SIA Licence
- Passport or full birth certificate
- Visa (if relevant)
- Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address
- Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
Please read very carefully as before applying for this role you must:
1. Be confident that you will be able to undertake 100% of all the specific duties.
2. Meet ALL of the criteria listed in this advertisement. Partial compliance is not acceptable.
3. Ensure your CV evidences your skills, qualities and career history that make you suitable for this role.
4. Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information when requested.
5. Send your CV and any relevant cover letter if you wish to be considered for this role and ensure you type: Scheduling Centre Duty Supervisor in the ‘Subject Line’ of any email you send.
6. Assume that if you have not heard anything within a month of your initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for expressing your interest in working for TrustOn Security.
To apply, fill in the application form by clicking the apply now button below and send all other documents and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Business Development Managers to join our business in London and the South West. The successful applicants will be responsible for developing major accounts within a geographical or vertical market to ensure customer, individual and company objectives are achieved. This will be achieved by building relationships with prospects and existing customers, identifying opportunities, winning business, and liaising with operational teams to ensure service requirements are delivered.
- Acting as primary contact for customers during the selling cycle and working with other functions to ensure consistent service delivery
- Ensuring Company and sales strategies are applied consistently to achieve business objectives
- Delivering individual annual targets for retention and profitability
- Building long term relationships with major accounts ensuring opportunities are best practice and solutions are delivered to the customer
- Meeting required levels of activity, conversion rates and other individual targets, as agreed
- Delivering individual annual and monthly targets for revenue and gross margin
Skills & Experience
- Experience of selling into a service lead organization within Security
- Persuasive Communication
- Analytical skills
- Planning and organizing
- Resilience and flexibility
- Strategic perspective
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Business results focused
- Type: Full-time
- Location: M4 and M40 corridor
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Business Development, Sales, Management
- Compensation: Competitive, with good prospects of promotion
EXPERIENCED RETAIL STORE DETECTIVES REQUIRED FOR A NEW CONTRACT WITH AN IMMEDIATE START!!
Due to our continued expansion and growth we need to recruit a number of experienced Retail Store Detectives.
The successful applicant will be based at a builder’s warehouse in the Slough area
INTERVIEWS WILL BE BEING HELD LOCALLY NEXT WEEK!!
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Employment type: Temporary (Part time)
Rate: Dependant on experience
Hours: Various shifts/hours (3 days over 7)
ALL suitable applicants will need to provide:
* An active SIA licence, please provide licence number and expiry date
* A complete career (employment and education) history for the last FIVE years
* Documentation to prove eligibility to work in the UK
* Willingness to travel to different retail stores in the area If required
* Previous security/retail experience is essential
Main roles and responsibilities:
Minimise theft within retail premises
Arrest suspected shoplifters (adhering to ASCONE)
Carry out civil recovery on shoplifters where applicable
Provide covert presence within retail premises
Provide safe and secure working environment for all staff
Provide safe and secure environment for all shoppers
TrustOn Security is regularly looking for security guards in the counties of Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire. The role of security guard is varied with responsibilities including patrolling, responding to security related incidents, CCTV monitoring and performing gatehouse duties. Our security guards are often customer-facing so we require all prospective employees to possess excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, send us a copy of your CV and SIA Licence detailsApply Now
Security Officer, Swindon
TrustOn Security is looking to recruit a Security Officer in the Swindon area. This is a permanent position up to 30 hrs a week. Salary will be site specific and start date would be immediate.
As a Security Officer, your specific role is to provide general security and perform the following duties:
To conduct external patrols, with the use of a supplied vehicle, which may include locking/unlocking premises
To control access and egress
To deal with various emergency situations, including report writing and communicating with emergency services
To liaise with site management and local authorities
To be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
To appear smart and punctual
To have the ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, experience within the security industry is preferable.
SIA Licence Required
Drivers Licence Required
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work or back to school history.
To apply please send CV and ID documents to email address email@example.com