As a leading security and property management company, we have a responsibility the public, employees and customers to act responsibly at all times to ensure the protection of the communities in which we work.
- We will treat all groups and individuals in a fair, open and respectful manner
- We will show respect for the individual and treat each in a consistent way, whilst honouring our commitments
- We monitor any exceptions to this and record them in a Complaints Register
- We will comply with all the Laws that regulate and apply to the Company and its’ business conduct
- This refers to areas where we follow laws in Personnel, Health and Safety, Finance and Equal Opportunities
- Our current terms of business indicate a period within which our suppliers will be paid. We will always endeavour to fulfil this and will maintain a Register recording any instances reported that do not comply with this
- We are honest and truthful in our representations and where it is necessary to withhold information we are clear regarding our motives and explain the reasons
- Management Review meetings are held and minuted but certain personnel matters require confidences to be maintained
- We attempt to ensure that competition is fair and based on Quality and Value
- When completing Tender bids and requests for information, the information that we provide is truthful and accurate
- We do not tempt others to act in way that is in violation of our Company standards
- Our Quality standards and procedures protect us and make such incidents difficult to occur and so provide our defence
TrustOn recognises its moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of the communities in which we work. We are alert to the signs of abuse and behaviours of terrorists and follow our safeguarding procedures to ensure that the people we interact with are supported and protected. Follow the links below for more information on safeguarding and counter-terrorism.